About The Seminar
Five Star Reputation was started to help local businesses do what the Fortune 500 companies have been doing to increase their online presence and business for years, in fact, five-star reputation uses the very same technology used by the Fortune 500 companies to level the playing field.
Have you ever noticed that all the restaurants with four and five star reviews are packed, and did you know that the way a business is reviewed is the single most important buying decision for your customers?
Attending a Five Star Reputation Seminar is a fun, informative and powerful experience.
Just a sample of what you'll learn at our seminar:
- You’ll learn the secrets to generating a flood of new local customers online for your business.
- How to strengthen your online presence so when someone searches for your type of business or service i.e. “Plumber in Philly” you show up not just once, but several times on the first page of the search engine listing. By showing up several times, you get an edge on your competition!
- How reviews affect the buying decision-making process.
- Why it’s important to actively manage your reputation online. By doing this you can even turn negative reviews into an extraordinary opportunity.
- Most importantly how to increase your bottom line! Improving your rating increases revenue. How much? The Harvard Business Review says that a 1-star increase (i.e. going from 3 stars to 4 stars) can account for a 5%-9% increase in revenue. Imagine going from no ratings (most businesses are in this area) to a positive 4 or 5 star rating and being easily found in search engines like Google, Yahoo!, and Bing, and what effect that would have on your bottom line.